The NLCBAA has a Facebook page! Like us to see more frequent updates and pictures of past events.
Do you have a group of girls pumped for a canoe trip but unsure how
they’ll pay for it? Check out these fundraising ideas (thanks Cynthia Hagan!):
- Cookie sales (of course!)
- Holiday gift wrap service at stores like REI
- Donation driven spaghetti dinner where the girls talk
about why they want to go on the trip.
- Campfire recipe books targeted at Brownies and Juniors
— Gather recipes from girls, leaders, and cookbooks.
Modify as necessary for different age groups. Then
create level 1 camping trip recipe books targeted at
Brownie troops and level 2 books targeted at Junior
troops. Sell these at service unit leader meetings,
encampments,trainings, annual meetings, etc.
- Troop songbooks
- Work with the NLCB Council to sell NLCB t-shirts at your
council’s canoeing program sessions.
Do you need a new sweatshirt? How about a new tee shirt or coffee mug?
Do you need a gift idea? Buy alumni association gear and show your